Updated Cancellation/Refund Policy - Covid 19North Country Vacation Rentals is aware of the uncertain and ever-changing scope of the Covid-19 pandemic. In response, we have adjusted our Cancellation policy. This policy will be in effect for all reservations that were made prior to March 17,2020. This is an ever-changing situation. North Country Vacation Rentals will continue to monitor and evaluate if there is further need to expand or change our Cancellation and Balance Due policies.
Cancellation/Refund Policy Change for Arrival Date of March 20, 2020, through October 1, 2020 that were made Prior to March 17,2020.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to Arrival Date are eligible to receive a refund 100% of the amount paid.
- Cancellation between 29 and 16 days prior to Arrival Date are eligible to receive a refund of 50% of the amount paid.
- Cancellation of less than 15 days prior to Arrival Date is not eligible to receive a refund.
- If your reservation was initially made through Airbnb, HomeAway or VRBO, we will work directly with guests to provide an alternative timeframe for their stay if needed.
- Cancellations 60 days prior to Arrival Date are eligible to receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations 59 days to 31 days are eligible to receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations of 30 days or less are not eligible to receive a refund.
- The Balance Due will be charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to the Arrival Date. Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- Our cleaning staff has been informed of the Interim Recommendations for the US Community Facilities and local Health Authority cleaning recommendations. All bed linens are laundered between guest. We will supply sheets, pillow cases, and a light to medium weight blanket. If you feel you might need more blankets please bring extras or a sleeping bag for your comfort. As always, don't forget your towels!
- We have and will continue to monitor, inform and direct our staff as new information comes available.
Please be assured that North Country Vacation Rentals is taking an active role in trying to provide you the safest possible experience in the Northwoods. We thank you for choosing North Country Vacation Rentals as your vacation lodging provider now and in the future.
Cyndi, Jean and Dave
North Country Vacation Rentals