Terms and Conditions
North Country Vacation Rentals
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. Check-In/Check-out: Check-in is 3:00 p.m., unless property is available for an earlier check-in time. Checkout time is 10:00 a.m. To assure proper cleaning of cabins, these times must be strictly adhered to. Please leave cabin locked with keys on the table when you depart. If your cabin has a keyless entry, please make sure cabin is locked upon your departure.
B. Booking Fee: North Country Vacation Rentals has a 4% Booking fee. In the event the reservation is canceled, the Booking Fee is nonrefundable.
C. Reservation Deposit: In order to reserve your preferred dates for a desired cabin, we require one half of the total amount due at the time of booking. This deposit is binding and will remain in a Wisconsin state-required trust account until your arrival. The remaining balance of the total amount due will be automatically charged to the credit card of record 30 days prior to your arrival.
D. All of the Cabins for rent through North Country Vacation Rentals are owned by individual owners. There are some cabins that are listed For Sale. North Country Vacation Rentals has contracts with all of the current cabin owners and they are under contract to honor all reservations for 90 days in the event that they decide to sell their cabin or remove it from the rental pool. In the event that an owner decides not to honor the rental contract or in the event that a cabin is foreclosed on or faces short sale there is a chance that the cabin you have put a deposit down on may not be available. If this happens, North Country Vacation Rentals will work with you to move you to a comparable cabin. If there is not a comparable cabin available, you will be refunded your deposit and all fees. By providing North Country Vacation Rentals with the deposit requested, you have agreed that you are aware of the notice above and you agree that you cannot hold North Country Vacation Rentals or any cabin owner liable for damages in the event that your cabin is pulled out of the rental pool and unavailable.
E. We are authorized to use the credit card on file in the event of damage, or professional house cleaning services for cleanup beyond what is reasonable and normal.
F. Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellations 60 days prior to Check-In will receive 100% of the amount they have paid. Cancellation between 60 and 30 day prior to Check-In will receive 50% of the amount they paid. No refund will be allowed for any reservation canceled less than 30 days prior to Check-In.
G. Housekeeping: This rental property has been professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. There are no daily housekeeping or linen services. All renters are expected to leave the property in the same condition or as good a condition with respect to the structure, furniture, antiques, and surrounding property, reasonable wear and tear expected. This is a basic requirement to assure future rentals with North Country Vacation Rentals. Renters are financially responsible for any missing items or damage to the property made by himself/herself, his/her family, guests, or pets during his/her stay. All items must remain inside the cabin in which they were found. Renters are not allowed to move property (such as kitchen items, porch furniture, etc.). Locked areas such as the owner's personal storage areas are exempt from this lease and are off-limits to renters. Entry into these areas is prohibited.
H. Agency: Area 56, LLC d/b/a North Country Vacation Rentals is an agent of the Owner(s) and represents their interests in this property. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 610 Cable, WI 54821 Physical Address 43520 Kavanaugh Rd. Cable, WI 54821 Office phone: 715-798-2252
I. Causes for Eviction:
1) No subleasing of the property during your stay is allowed. The person making the reservation and acknowledging these Terms and Conditions must be present during the entire rental period and must be the responsible person in charge. No one else will be given access, and failure for this person to appear will result in the immediate eviction of all members of the party.
2) The property shall not be used for any commercial purposes or for any activity or purpose that is in violation of any regulation or against the law. No under-age drinking or illegal drug usage will be accepted or tolerated. Any group whose behavior creates a disruption or interferes with their neighbor's peaceful enjoyment of their property will not be allowed to stay and no refund of monies will be made.
3) Pets are allowed only in Pet Approved Homes with preapproval. $10 per pet per night. Pet owner is responsible for cleaning up after pet and any damages. If a pet has not had prior approval and evidence of a pet is apparent a pet fee of $200 will be charged. A fee of $500 will be charged for evidence of a pet on a Non-Pet property and pet will need to be removed.
4) All cabins are non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged for evidence of smoking inside of a cabin.
5) No RV's, campers, motor homes or tents are permitted on the property.
6) Guests are not permitted to have open fires on the lawn or beach. Contained fire rings are permitted. Positively no fireworks. Any violation of the rules stated above may result in eviction with loss of security deposit.
J. Acts of God: In the event that an evacuation is ordered due to acts of God including but not limited to, tornadoes, floods, etc., the rent for such time will be pro-rated and refunded. Should one of these occur prior to the check-in date and leave the rental property unsafe, a full refund of the reservation deposit will be given. In the event there is a power outage due to a storm there will be no refunds.
K. Maintenance: North Country Vacation Rentals cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, TVs, Satellite Receivers, VCRs, or other appliances. North Country Vacation Rentals will make every reasonable effort to arrange for repairs quickly and efficiently or move Guest(s) to a different property if possible. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to the failure of appliances or equipment. Authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during business hours for purposes connected with repair, care or maintenance of the rental unit. We will do our best to have any repairs done quickly; however, NO discounts or refunds will be given for equipment or appliance failure.
L. Renters and their Guests: By checking the box indicating that they have read and accepted this Rental Property Agreement, the Renter for his/herself & his/her guests, agree to indemnify and save North Country Vacation Rentals and the property Owner of this vacation home, free and harmless of any and all liability from all injuries, losses and damages arising from, related to or in connection with the rental and use of this vacation home.